Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Spirits in the Temple

To my amazement and shock, I was able to take alot of interesting pictures at the Temple.

I for one is a sceptic of spirits or whatever you call them showing up in pictures.

I took alot of pictures with these blurry round orbs that surprised me since I've never seen them in any of my old pictures before.

I definitely didn't see these things before I took the pictures but somehow after every click, at the preview of the camera, I see this weird white orbs floating around.

I'll post some pictures here, and you be the judge.

None of the pictures here are altered and I didn't see any of these orbs there during picture taking.

And, of course, my camera is not wet, damaged or anything like that. All the other pictures taken here are from the same camera.





No comments: